Antenatal care, the care a Mother receives throughout her pregnancy, is important in helping to ensure that mother and newborns survive pregnancy and childbirth. Frequent routine visits are the norm, and women are classified by risk category to determine their chances of complications and the level of care they need.
Antenatal care objective:
- Protect and maintain the health of pregnant women
- Detect high risk cases and give them special attention
- Predict complications and prevent them
- Remove anxiety associated with pregnancy
- Reduce maternal and infant mortality and morbidity
- teach elements of child care, nutrition, hygiene and sanitation
Our qualified physician personally conducts antenatal care and performs post-natal examinations. Our Clinic is equipped to provide all requirements for antenatal care and provides 09 months complete antenatal care package, including the following investigations like HIV, HCR, VDRL, HB, Blood Group, Urine Analysis(3 times), ultra sound (3 times).
Deliveries and other gynecological surgeries will be carried out at a local hospital of the patient’s choice where possible.